PBC Business Recovery and Insolvency can assist and provide advice to creditors (or their representatives) on the following areas :
- Retention of Title Claims. We can advise on the steps you need to take in order to seek recovery of unpaid goods you have supplied.
- Understanding YOUR rights. Sometimes the specific terminology used by insolvency practitioners can be difficult to understand. There are also occasions where the sheer volume of paperwork can be daunting. We can assist you by:
- Explaining the process that has been put forward.
- Complete and lodge your claim forms, proxy forms and any other relevant information.
- Arrange representation at creditors’ meetings and provide a report of those meetings.
- Help you call for a physical meeting of creditors if this is necessary.
- Explain your rights and what is likely to happen.
- Most importantly provide an opinion on whether or not you are likely to be paid (wholly or in part).
- Debt collection. Having suffered a bad debt sometimes reminds you that you need a stronger credit control systems or assistance in collection of your debts. We can assist you with finding a debt collection agent.
- We can provide training to your credit control staff to understand insolvency procedures and most importantly identify potential customers who are on the brink of failure.
- It is often the case that a bad debt has led to a cash flow problem. We can help you source additional finance if required.
We fully appreciate the impact of a bad debt can have a serious impact on your business and its cash flow. It is important that you take early advice to ensure you do not become the next subject of insolvency, which often occurs.