PBC Business Recovery and Insolvency is a specialist business rescue and insolvency practice that provides practical, helpful advice and solutions to a variety of businesses and individuals with financial problems. We know that dealing with these issues can be difficult and very stressful. Our approach is friendly, professional and effective and is based on a proven history of dealing successfully with businesses and individuals both locally and nationally. This has resulted in us becoming a trusted and respected firm in the business community.
Our mission is to:
- Provide professional honest and open advice.
- Provide the right advice to the client regardless of the outcome to PBC Business Recovery and Insolvency.
- Be seen as a market leader in the SME market place.
- Understand our clients’ issues and work with them to find the right solution for them.
- Have in place at all times a trained team of confident and self-developing individuals;
- Provide a high quality environment for our clients and team that reflects the company’s excellent professional standards;
- Have in place robust and appropriate systems and controls that provide a seamless and compliant service together with an efficient set of procedures relevant to our team;
- Encourage our team members to be ambitious and reward them for their efforts, achievements, vision and innovation.
- Excel through a unique combination of our team, its ethos, skills and experience.
Provision of Services Regulations
To comply with the Provision of Services Regulations, some general information about PBC can be found here.